View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 09:39 PM  
CarlosTheGaucho
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
1) if someone fucks with you for 28 months without paying back and you're ok with it I'm sorry for you

2) If you employ someone who needs a "payment plan" for $ 150 I'm sorry for you

3) I don't ever give anyone $ 500, no matter if I won that money on Black Jack, sorry I'm an old jew, I might have a sarcastic way of fucking with people when I'm drunk, and if they grab a chip from my hand I react the opposite what they'd think and watch their reaction, I'll give you credit for that, but that doesn't change anything on the fact that he

a) kept the money
b) promised to pay back the day after and it took me another 8 months to get the first money

4) someone obviously didn't mind keeping my money from January 2008 and constantly fucking with me, if you remember he even admitted he didn't pay in this thread - if that's not enough for you - troll on

5) If he likes to "avoid confrontation" he made a huge mistake fucking with me for 28 month, if you think it's funny to pull someone's leg I'm sorry for you, if it's ok in your book I'm sorry for youm only lowlifes and deadbeats do this, either you pay your debts or you're a deadbeat

6) I don't need the money - it's a question of principles

Obviously, you have no principles yourself and only love to speculate like a bunch of smartasses or five grade kids that need bitchslapping

Thank you, now troll on and stand for your buddy who fucks with people like a lowlife pimp

Last edited by CarlosTheGaucho; 07-21-2010 at 09:48 PM..
CarlosTheGaucho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote