View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 09:08 AM  
xxweekxx
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwreck View Post
Hey Guys,

Its me hes talking about and it didn't happen like that. My version is quite different and while I commend you have having such a vivid memory for a person who was in Vegas and publicly admitted he was drinking alot and had some personal issues.

Now I have never stole in my life and anyone knows me would say this is WAY out of character for me. I'm not going let anyone ruin my reputation after 9 years and OVER 150$.
I understand times are tough for you personally Carlos but to hit me up out of the blue years after the fact and demand $150 with no follow up just a thread on GFY is questionable.

As much as you want me to attack you, be a keyboard warrior ,dig up old messages, make this another dirtyd/shoehorn thread and say take it as a loss Carlos that's not my style nor is stealing chips.

Carlos I like you and I didn't have to be like this.

Payment will go out Friday.

Easy peasy....
nice bs.. so did you take the man's chips or not.. you owe him, and you couldnt pay him until he hit you up years after with fact? lol

why dont you just pay him now, why friday? hahah this is too funny