View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 09:01 AM  
Roald
SecretFriends.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwreck View Post
Hey Guys,

Its me hes talking about and it didn't happen like that. My version is quite different and while I commend you have having such a vivid memory for a person who was in Vegas and publicly admitted he was drinking alot and had some personal issues.

Now I have never stole in my life and anyone knows me would say this is WAY out of character for me. I'm not going let anyone ruin my reputation after 9 years and OVER 150$.
I understand times are tough for you personally Carlos but to hit me up out of the blue years after the fact and demand $150 with no follow up just a thread on GFY is questionable.

As much as you want me to attack you, be a keyboard warrior ,dig up old messages, make this another dirtyd/shoehorn thread and say take it as a loss Carlos that's not my style nor is stealing chips.

Carlos I like you and I didn't have to be like this.

Payment will go out Friday.

Easy peasy....
Thats it, I am pulling links!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE BUYING PAY SITES! CONTACT ME

ClubSweethearts | ManUpFilms | SinfulXXX | HOT * AdultPrime * HOT

Paying webmasters since 1996! Contact: r.riepen @ sansylgroup.com | skype:roaldr | icq:
Roald is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote