View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 11:30 PM  
pr0
rockin tha trailerpark

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alky View Post
thought it was widely known that the sponsors he posted stats for gave affiliates those screen caps. in return you get good payouts.

silly me.
Hey Alky wanna tell everyone the story about the guys in black suits coming to your crib, & how everyone should just "tell them everything they wanna know & be honest" because they are "super intense" and asking for a lawyer just pisses them off?

Don't be mad I stopped responding to your AIM's after you told me about that. Seriously it wasn't personal, just business.

Anyways, I took a vacation from GFY for awhile, to get some work done.

I miss all you guys, I'll be back soon, promise :-)

Nysus, I know you could use the $ & whatever, but seriously dude...I took a week lining up your massive portfolio of twink site's & contracted an employee to do it (AND I PAID HIM), then you ran him off being a psycho tough guy. I was doing it as a zero profit favor. I spent weeks giving you advice (on owned.com) prior to YOU asking me to do this for you. I told you, deal with my employee, I don't have time to fuck with it, you sure did "deal with him".

Make a public apology for having ran off an employee with your crazy babble, admit to having broken a non-disclosure agreement, posting inflammatory statements about me & I'll send you back loot.

Otherwise, keep posting my name around like candy. It's probably way more fun for ya, though slightly less productive on your end. And honestly, I really, truly.....could care less either way.
pr0 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote