View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 12:04 PM  
Devin Aire

UpdatePlugin.com

Greetings All...

After a solid start over the last couple of years, and with an eye to growing our product, the Update Plugin team is offering a month of plugin use without traffic sharing to any new or existing account holder. Just sign up, install the campaign and send me a PM. For a detailed desciption of exactly what the plugin is - click here.

If the traffic your account sends is on the medium to high side of things, we can work with you on a custom traffic share after the 30 days. If you have the traffic to send, we will be much more flexible from here on out on the traffic share percentages. (To be clear, "traffic share" only refers to the clicks out from the plugin campaign on your site, not your entire site, as obvious as that would perhaps seem)

We are increasing the number of in-house posts and insure daily, quality postings. Also, if you need a reminder of your username and/or password, PM me or ICQ me (36114484). Soon, we will have password recovery by email. A more detailed explanation of the plugin can be found here.

If you have any questions let me know. If you need help installing the code, please contact TimLover.

If you are interested in doing installs for us or working for us by posting updates from members areas, please PM me. Also if you have a feature request or other question, please hit me up. I can be reached at ICQ 36114484.

Thanks and Happy Updating!

-DA

Last edited by Devin Aire; 06-30-2010 at 12:07 PM..
Devin Aire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote