View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 07:13 AM  
mmcfadden
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksoul View Post
Why do you keep spreading your misinformation on the boards ?
Ccbill allows cascading with other billers and you will get credited for every sale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristin View Post
LOL ... you have no clue what you are talking about.
Not to keep beating this horse but o'rly?

This is my experience with cascading? I used to have my own user management. CCbill would write to my user management on approvals, cancellations, etc. I wanted to add more billers. I was told very clearly that CCbill just passes the info on and that was that. The reason is I was concerned how my user management system would be updated. So obviously my question was 1) does the other biller post back to you (ccbill) and then you (ccbill) update my user management or 2) does the other biller need to write to my user management?

So, the answer to my question was.....

We just pass the info on and are done with it.

Now, is this just not true? If it is true because affiliates are the most important part of this equation the other biller posts back to ccbill regarding the sale to give affiliate the credit but can't post back so ccbill updates my user management?

Clearly I think a LOL and I have no clue should be explained in a little more detail because I don't believe it. Maybe epoch and ccbill have an arrangement but what about the other 30 +/- billers commonly used?
mmcfadden is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote