View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 05:25 PM  
nickutis
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeprod View Post
Did you sign up for the account with an existing username? People have done test sales with them before and gotten hung up on that particular sticking point. If the account already exists as a gratis account for an affiliate, it won't "pay out" again to another webmaster, even with a different credit card.

I've worked with SexKey since the 90's, and I can tell you with certainty that they've passed every test I've ever thought I had to put them through.

In the late 90's and early 2000's, my house, my cars, my boat ... all SexKey.
No, I made up a new account name..
Sexkey had pretty big percentage of my monthly income, that's why I'm worried. Maybe that's just a software glitch, by why the hell I should suffer from it?

Quote:
I pretty sure you can't signup under your own account. Most sponsors would see that as fraud, even if it was only a test.
I reported this sale 2 minutes after test was done, and asked to cancel it. All sponsors are OK with that. (at least the ones I had to deal with)
nickutis is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote