Thread: OpenX Guru
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 01:24 PM  
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
OpenX Guru

I need someone who knows OpenX well who can integrate it into a number of sites.

I used to have it on some older sites, but I need a clean version installed, and set up on a number of sites. I also need you to set up the banners, and rotation for each site. Moving forward, I would want to be able to send you the banner/url/campaign and you set up for each new site as needed.

I am looking for someone with experience as you have to install it across many different types of scripts and sites. Not all sites are rotating the same banner ads. Please contact me with your experience, as well as schedule/availablity/cost on when you can start doing sites. I have a number of them now, and more forthcoming.

Script Experience Preferred:
* WordPress
* vBulletin
* MechBunny
* Image Hosting
* PHP/HTML/Smarty

While I am aware that OpenX installation is fairly easy to do. I prefer someone who has experience and I do not need to worry about screwed up templates, code, etc.. Additionally, someone who knows how to set up the banners and ads to run correctly.

Thanks.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote