View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 05:48 PM  
st0ned
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Any highly capable programmers / development teams?

This is one thing I am always stuck on when wanting to create new projects that I do not have the knowledge to develop...who to have put my plans into action? I really prefer not to use sites like rentacoder and getafreelancer.

So my question is: If you had a MAJOR project which you would like developed which would likely take months of development, lots of hours, etc. What person or what company would you choose to help put your ideas into action?

For the project I am currently working up I would want NDA's signed and would expect full confidentiality from the programming team. I am estimating my project to cost in the low to mid $xx,xxx range and fully understand that you get what you pay for. I am looking for the end result to be as fully functional and bug free as possible before releasing it to the public. If any issues arose I would want to be able to contact the company to have the issues fixed in a timely fashion (another reason I don't want to go with a freelance programmer that could disappear next month).

Any input and/or suggestions on companies who may be able to handle this task will be greatly appreciated. Oh and it should be noted that this is not an adult project.

st0ned is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote