View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 01:26 AM  
acrylix
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I'm really interested in the use of CyberSEO as a morphing RSS host.

A question about the morphing syntax:

Is it possible to specify what character to enclose the morphed text in? For example, CyberSEO appears to use double brackets "[[Hi|Hello]]" whereas most content spinning software I've seen uses a curly bracket "{Hi|Hello}".

I've got content spinning software which automatically places brackets where needed, and this makes the writing process much faster. So it would be great to be able to just copy and paste it straight from the software, into Wordpress for morphed RSS feeds. But if not, it's not a big deal as I can just do a Find/Replace to swap the brackets.

Also, I noticed on your page (http://www.cyberseo.net/instructions.html#syndicator) that the syndicator can shuffle paragraphs. Is it possible to shuffle paragraphs in Morphing RSS Host mode as well? I'm thinking something more simple than putting something huge like this together in a post:

[[Paragraph1 Paragraph2 Paragraph3|Paragraph2 Paragraph3 Paragraph1|Paragraph3 Paragraph2 Paragraph1|Paragraph1 Paragraph3 Paragraph2|Paragraph2 Paragraph1 Paragraph3|Paragraph3 Paragraph1 Paragraph2]]

I've been looking for a morpher/spinner which can shuffle, and JetSpinner is the only one I've found so far with this ability...but it doesn't create RSS feeds.

Regardless, it looks like a great plugin, and I contacted you about purchasing.
acrylix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote