View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 11:06 PM  
Jayvis
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headless View Post
Great post, great read... I book marked your blog too... Some great inspiration in this thread...
Thanks for the kind words so far. I wish I had more time to update my blog, there are so many case studies and ideas I'd love to put into words but at the end of the day I'm usually way too busy helping our affiliates (among other duties).

I was a little apprehensive about posting something like this in the first place. Mainly because GFY is such a hostile environment (especially toward affiliate reps) so I wasn't sure how you guys would react to a post like this. Then again, I wouldn't enjoy GFY nearly as much if it's wasn't so critical on everything.

Also, most people read tutorials like this and think it's all "fluff" with no real substance. Hopefully people realize that this is not the case, especially when you can see my initial post and the stats of the link I posted above + many screenshots to back everything up.

Keep the feedback and questions coming! For better or worse!
Jayvis is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote