View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 10:22 AM  
Jayvis
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
If you want to get really creative, write a blog like this from the perspective of a female. If I were to do this I would write it as a female who just moved to a new city for a new job, she works all the time so she doesn?t have free-time to find men on her own. Therefore, she joins xxxxxxx dating site and writes stories of the men she?s met and the dates she?s been on. Who wouldn?t want a female perspective of the dating scene and the in?s and out?s of what a woman wants? You could keep it as mainstream or as steamy as you wanted from that angle.

Or really switch up angles and write this from the perspective of an alpha-male who hooks-up with a new girl each week. Write it from the angle of ?I?m going to teach all of you nerdy idiots out there how to finally get women like a REAL man.? - You should have no problem getting a reaction from your visitors with that method. Your stories could be as outrageous as you wanted, there?s a lot of freedom in regards to writing from that perspective.

The only downside to doing all of this is that you cannot half-ass it. This is a blog you do not want to outsource to a writer. Your writing needs to flow and sound as real as possible. It also won?t get picked up in google right away, either. However, if you stick with it, put in the writing effort, target your keywords, etc. You will see the results in due time. I?d say an average post will take 20-30 minutes and needs updated at least once a week to keep visitors coming back to check on your progress.

Once you have your first blog properly updated and traffic seems consistent, you can steam roll this into sending traffic to other blogs. Create a post such as the following:
?I think the time has finally come! I?ve got my third date lined up with Veronica and I think I might get lucky this time. I?m not really confident in the bedroom but luckily I checked out some of the content on ?MyXXXBlog.com? (obviously a link to another blog you?ve created with some free content that links to any given sponsor program. ?By watching the videos they have, I was able to pick up some tips that may come in handy when the time is right??

Or

?I wasn?t really comfortable with the size of my penis but I did something about it! I tried out these penis pills as recommended by ?PenisPillsBlog.com? and so far the results are incredible. Thanks PenisPillsBlog.com!? Now you?re sending traffic to dating, paysites, pill sponsors, etc. As I mentioned before, the sky is the limit. Just remember, we?re not here to spam them, we?re here to gain their trust and to build a solid reader-base. You want to be as non-intrusive as possible.

Although this article was fairly brief, I sincerely hope that it will help anyone new to spring in the right direction, regardless of whether they have technical or design skills. Essentially, if you can write well, then you can make money in this industry. Will you become a millionaire overnight? Not exactly, but you will begin to receive traffic that you can keep 100% in-house if you put in the time and dedication. It?s all about scalability and constant updates and creating new blogs. The truly ambitious will take the ground work I have laid out here and build upon it tenfold. It?s not about having one blog that receives 1,000 uniques a day (although that is a good goal to aim for) ? but you can also have ten blogs that receive 100 uniques a day and do just as well. Remember, quality over quantity when it comes to targeted traffic like this.

I hope this helped some of you (new or old) and as always, feel free to reach out to me directly:

jay[at]datinggold[dot][com]

About the author:
I got started in this industry around the age of 15-16, long before it was even legal for me to be viewing the content I was promoting (although at the time I was mainly involved in the non-nude niche so I suppose it was ok ) I received my first check in the mail about a month after building my first free-site and I had to have my parents cash it for me (that was a nice conversation). After that I never looked back. Now at the age of 23, I devote all of my time to Dating Gold and helping affiliates in as many ways as possible. Although still young, I bring to the table eight years of experience and I still continue to learn new things every day.
Jayvis is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote