View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 07:58 PM  
st0ned
Confirmed User

Industry Role:

Thanks for the input everyone, I appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxweekxx View Post
OK listen, right now i am in actually over 80+ networks.. Top ones being c2m, affiliate.com, neverblue, hydra, copeac, azoogle, clickbooth..

Do not fucking say you do SEO, dont say that shit.. Wanna know what works?

Apply, and in the section for comments put something like this:

Our company does email marketing. We have a list of around 1.5-2mil and our best converting offers are diet products, health products, and we are trying to dabble a bit in finance offers..We are doing over $10k/week with our big networks, we also mail out using out inhouse software, and we follow all canspam laws and apply suppression files before each mailing

Now this does 2 things: first they dont know what the fuck else to ask you, they cant basically prove/disprove you do email marketing.... Everyone says SEO, so they deny them...

Second, they dont even know wtf else to ask, they just say OK, welcome aboard..

the only downside is they keep bugging you for traffic, and when you decide to send, you can just say you are not sending mail traffic, you just wanna send some little SEO tests.. (if they ask and u really wanna tell cuz u dont have to)

once you are in, the only way to get banned is fraud traffic.. You can tell a network you are doing 1million$ a month with other networks, and send them only $100 in sales.. they dont care.. they know affiliates spread their shit around

If you have any questions you can ask,
but ive only gotten denied by one network, and that was cuz i applied from dubai(while visiting, so they said wtf is my ip in dubai, company in NJ)
That makes a lot of sense, I will give it a trial run in a few minutes. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvis View Post
Hit me up st0ned! Let me know which one you're trying to get into.
Going to try some of the above mentioned tips and I don't have any luck I will definitely hit you up. I appreciate it Jay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx8829 View Post
I am on azoogle , CJ, Linkshare, and Hydra , contact me via email
Good looking out. I will definitely hit you up if I have any problems getting into the above mentioned networks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Jew Cat View Post
I'm in with about 40 CPA networks. It's really not hard at all. First network I got accepted to was Neverblue about a year ago. In that time I've only been shut out on 2 applications. In the early days none of the networks seemed to mind that I came from an adult background. Until I was actually pushing some leads with other mainstream networks I told them outright, "I've been promoting adult for a few years, I got the skills necessary to drive traffic, but the market sucks where I am now. I want to promote such and such, and your network came highly recommended." It helps to know what you intend on promoting. If you want to promote weight loss, tell them that, then turn it on them and ask THEM what they have to offer you. Ask them what their best converting offers are in the niche at that time, ask them to run a check on the EPC, yadda yadda, make it sound like you got the knows to start working witht hem immediately. Once you're in it doesn't really matter if you ever send them click. you're in...

They WILL ask you how you intend to drive traffic, my same ol' story "PPC, but in the long term I intend to build my organic search traffic. Do your offers accept CPV traffic? I've been looking at exploring that route, blablabla.."

Just throw your lingo at them. Take some time to learn the mainstream speak though, it is a little different...
I appreciate the input AJC, makes a lot of sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XPays View Post
http://Nonadult.com new Acai, Colon and Male Muscle Offers are doing better than 1% conversions!
Will check it out in just a few, thanks!
st0ned is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote