View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 01:37 AM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandballJim View Post
Will, I think if you read his posts again he does have a sure method and is willing to sell/share it but also wants you to become his webmaster referral in which he not only gets paid up front for the method but will make money from your sales in the future. he tells the story that his sales were able to buy his mentor a Lexus.

I don't doubt this guy at all since a sponsor jumped in and vouched for him, but I think you would need a staff of people to make that kind of money from youtube.
All I am saying is if he is doing as well as he says then it is not in HIS best interest to teach other people how to do it for a small sum of money.

I understand the wm referral part.

I've helped people in the past (not traffic methods but everything else) made them custom promos, helped them convert their traffic better. You know how hard it is for someone to go make a new account and you no longer get credit for the wm referrals from them. I've had that happen more than a few times. You would never get any traffic source / methods out of me unless you put a gun to my head. People are greedy, they will refer themselves or one of their buddies as soon as they leach all of the info out of you. They will also tell 10 of their friends who will refer them, NOT YOU... All it does it create competition and kills your traffic source. It happens. Not to mention the sponsors these days that are shit canning wm referrals left and right because they change their tos.

Trust me. I've thought about this one before, selling traffic sources, trying to help people. There is no way it plays out good for the person who is selling the information. Unless you get a LOT of money and you get out.

BTW, If anyone wants to give me a million dollars I will teach them how I have made over 120,000 credit card joins over the last 10 years. Still making good money just not as good as 3-4 years ago. I wont compete against you and wont share the info with anyone else. I want cash in hand before I tell you what it is all about and hand over source codes. (let's see how many replies i get lol).

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue

Last edited by will76; 03-13-2010 at 01:41 AM..
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote