View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 01:18 AM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJCollegeboy View Post
@ Angry Jew Cat - Hit me up on Skype or through email. I'm not going to give any details here. I'm not going to give you a lot on Skype either but we can talk through it there. I am doing lots of new stuff with Youtube. Talking through what I am doing in public doesn't do me any good though.
Neither does selling it to someone. You can't control the information once it leaves your mouth. Very Very few people are going to pay big bucks for something until they know what they are buying, they try it out etc... So it's a rock and hard place. I've thought about selling everything in the past for a huge lump sum to 1 person. But it just isn't possible. No one is going to spend major money and have no idea what they are buying. If I tell them what they are buying then they don't need to buy it any more.

Sure there is fine details you can hold back, the person would have to do trial and error, but it is a lot cheaper for them to hire a staff of programmers and reverse engineer what you did then paying you a lot of money for it. If you selling a great money making idea for not a lot of money then you are crazy. The more people you sell to, the more crazy you are. For each person you sell to multiple that x 10 for new competition you will have. How much money you going to make from selling the info to 5 people? Now how much money you going to make if you have 100 new people doing what doing?

How can you guarantee that you will make "residual income" from them once you teach them how to do it. You have no control over them once you tell them.

I've been there. It doesn't work any way you cut it. Keep doing your thing and making money from it. It's the best way to go. Only way you would benefit from selling methods that make you a lot of money is if you are no longer making money from it or if you are walking away from it all anyway so you don't care.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote