Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
The rules of these threads were clear

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?t=950712

THE RULES:
1) Trolling in GFY Educational Threads will be grounds for immediate banning for one week.

2) Using the GFY Educational threads as a platform to Spam will be removed and a warning issued.

I was not fucking around with these. You are banned till next month. You can contact me at that time for unbanning.
How many actual, real, SEO webmasters do you see using similar services, and what qualifies the O.P as an authority worthy of educating anyone on Search Engine Optimization? This isn't trolling, this is a serious question. Chosing this as a debut topic for the new 'area' was maybe a bad idea, its fairly controversial.

There is no way to prove any of these claims, and no direct evidence the O.P can provide to back any of it up. Its all marketing hype.

Saying not to spam them (in this case) is a little bizarre for me, since this whole post is a blatant spam for his own services, which many SEO webmasters do not use to begin with. I've been gaming google for 6 years, and have a pretty lengthy, and surprisingly thorough contact list. Guess how many of them use services like this? Zero of them. Guess how many SEO noobs ask about it and how important it is? Almost all of them.

What am I missing here? I was excited to see some quality posts for this new forum. If this is the 'grand debut', it certainly has crippled my excitement.

'If you ask 10 SEO's they will all say different" another default snakeoil response, ask 10 SEO's who actually have a clue, and have actual sites that rank, THEN SEE WHAT THEY SAY.

This is all smoke and mirrors, and if not, it should be pretty clear for the OP to produce examples or links showing how this information is actually is factual (which a lot of is just the opposite, or twisted versions of the facts, already pointed out many times earlier). Maybe an educational post should not be made by someone biased (monetarily) about the value of the information. I mean, he plans to profit off people believing this. It is NOT unbiased, factual information no matter how you slice it.

He may or may not be fairly educated at hosting, but his SEO results, and rankings are very much a question to most posters here, I think there needs to be some standard for such 'educational' posts.

Baddog, as much as I'd like to take a poke, this isn't really meant to be. I'm speaking more to the issue of seo hosting, and many of its myths, that coincidentally, play strong into your businesses success.

If I'm trolling and this is breaking the rules, guess I'll see you all in a week or two, but I would think that constructive discussion on these threads should be encouraged and would add to the value of each one of them.
Jdoughs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote