View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 05:54 PM  
MetaMan
I AM WEB 2.0

Industry Role:
Sure dude that's why i designed pussy.org for over 4 years since its first opening. i have been around the block i have nothing to prove to a little teen brat like yourself.

i work for myself i have all the time in the day. i am in DC building a new company outside design. it feels great!

the little baby got all mad over $14.95. you arent even man enough to admit you were in the wrong. All my work? that is why you spent an entire day whining over a $14.95 virtual account.

where is the thread luv$? why was it deleted? if your site was so important why did it take you a week to even think about it? if it was so important with you "consolidating" your sites why not do is ASAP?

things that make you go HMMMMMM. little brat like you got spanked around and now you cant be man enough to admit it LOLZ.

BABY WAHH WAHH

you are officially GFYs newest, biggest laughing stock. imagine the replies if people knew the whole story before the thread got closed. again WHERE IS THE THREAD YOU LITTLE BABY!?
MetaMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote