View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 05:01 PM  
luv$
!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$

Look at you typing all in CAPS. It's so awesome how easy you are to rile up for all the stupid shit you do around here.

Little short on time now, so gonna be efficient and just repost my original reply to you - it seems you have an issue with facing the truth.

Quote:
Dude what do you even do in this business besides post silly shit on message boards?

It'd make a difference if it had any sense but it's like you're on a pre-pubescent crusade to prove how cool or tough or how much of a playa you think you are. Nobody gives a fuck about you or your insignificant little life.

From what I understand you're a designer - which makes you a drop in the fucking bucket.

How about if you take a break from putting yourself on some pedestal and prove you're actually relevant to this business?

That or GTFO please.

Thanks
And for the actual record (for those who are too lazy to read) yep the TM account was a virtual, but you're never going to know how much or what I have going on outside of those 3 important domains at TM. Yet & still, one domain or 100 - being told everything is deleted on old domains like that would get anyone pissed.

Even if I only had 3 domains I work on - it's still more to do with this business than you have going on, telling by the fact you can't prove you even work in adult.

You're a poseur - and lame as shit.

Have a good one!
Domain Auction - now till 12:01AM on the 2nd...

Paper Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Cash

The Real Workout - Innocent High - Oye Loca - Her Freshman Year - Solo Interviews - This Girl Sucks. ** HQ Fresh ORIGINAL sites.
luv$ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote