View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 10:47 AM  
lazerbunny
Confirmed User

Just yesterday, I spoke to "TheButcher"
He icq'd me a few weeks ago to tell me about his site..
at that time I told him I had enough profiles at "webmaster" boards and that I really wasnt interested in any of his ad space. He assured me that I should "find the money" and that all of his advertising clients were very happy with the results of his 1400 dollar a month ad rates. I laughed so hard I puked a little bit...and told him that I'd rather pay a model to shoot a scene than fund a webmasters board with ads. He told me his PR1 site was the #2 webmasters board on the net.. again.. PR1 and 86k at alexa (i doubt its #2 or #10 for that matter) So I decided to look a little further into it, and wouldn't you know.. the topic is exploding on gfy, and with links to tons of threads outing this person as a scammer.

So, rather than just believe everything you read on the internet, I icq him.. with links to the threads here, and other sites asking him WTF this shit is about. Suddenly, he has no idea who I am and refuses to talk to me...though he knew who i was less than 16 hours ago...when he was trying to sell me overrated advertisement space. (which i never buy)

Bottom line is this, when you have more threads about you, and your site being labelled a scam than you have Links IN to your PR1 rated site, you are NOT #2. NOR ARE YOUR AD RATES GOING TO HELP ANYONE. (esspecially when everyone says they don't get what theyve OVER paid for)

FYI - you can advertise on fleshbot for the same amount...but i wouldn't really do that either.
insert bro, mate, and advertising brogram here.

Last edited by lazerbunny; 02-01-2010 at 10:50 AM..
lazerbunny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote