View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 08:16 AM  
TheDoc
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by security_man View Post
btw things like this may bring only less sales in the future. there is very low number of sales already, and if you will teach more people how to, the number of sales will be same, but it will be spreaded between more people so more people will make less money. that means more people will gave up. as its not enough hard already with all that blackhat and big illegal sites on top possitions. but just my two cents
Quote:
Originally Posted by security_man View Post
its hard enough for affiliates and you will be making it only harder. but of course it will be popular and people will be happy, cause most of them know you know what

Global saturation isn't ever going to happen, shifts in the market happen. If you think you have reached saturation, it means you're not "learning." <----

Year ago we had FAR more affiliates than we have today, 2257 laws made mad amounts of affiliates leave the business. Hell programs used to naturally get 25 affiliate signups a day, today 5 isn't so bad, if you can reach that.

Having more affiliates helps drive up global exposure, to an extreme level. We need more affiliates spamming, reaching into mainstream, more saturation of the engines, social networks, etc.. every place we can, to bring in a trickle more of traffic, just to move it around within the Industry.

This is what we lost... and what we need to get back and the only way to do that is to educate everyone, get newer affiliates moving and attract even newer people to step in.

To me it's simple: I look at the slice of pie to see if I can chew on it.... I look to see if people are making money in that slice, then I can come in and take mine! The key is: Action

Last edited by TheDoc; 01-29-2010 at 08:17 AM..
TheDoc is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote