View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 07:53 AM  
Sands
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by security_man View Post
btw things like this may bring only less sales in the future. there is very low number of sales already, and if you will teach more people how to, the number of sales will be same, but it will be spreaded between more people so more people will make less money. that means more people will gave up. as its not enough hard already with all that blackhat and big illegal sites on top possitions. but just my two cents
There's a very big gap between knowing and doing. I would wager a large sum that regardless of this educational series, those with the motivation and wherewithal to succeed will assimilate the necessary technical and sales knowledge and parlay said knowledge into a profitable operation. In this sense, it's not a matter of whether or not they're going to learn and succeed, and instead it's about where they're going to learn and succeed. I'm sure the managers, advertisers, and webmasters that derive some or all of their business from GFY would prefer that these neophytes become successful at GFY so that the pool of talent and money here can be refreshed, enriched, and deepened.

Last edited by Sands; 01-29-2010 at 07:56 AM..
Sands is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote