View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 11:34 PM  
Peter Romero
Long time no happy ending

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by weekly View Post
OK, free naked girls are for customers. In my past life I filmed haut couture. Don't get me going. Unless you have been at the foot of a Paris runway, its all moot.
Anyway, the point I was making was, I get it. Nice pictures. Whatever makes you money. Its just my opinion.
Uh... yeah, not just the foot, but on those fucking slippery ass runways. Hate that shit though I spent a long enough time in Paris, Milan, Greece, Hawaii, Mexico, and a mirad of other places doing catalog, print, sportswear, swimwear and underwear. I can say a few things in every language because of it. All you really need to know in every dialect is: Hello, how are you? Where is the..., how much does it cost... please, thank you, fuck you, fuck me, and hello and goodbye.

My site is up, I have galleries, I spent a long time shooting it, I wanna shoot some more of it. Sign-up and promote me and I'll shut up forever. Well... maybe not.

[email protected]

See them all here: http://www.Petergirls.com
Peter Romero is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote