View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 03:58 PM  
SuzzyQ
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by STAROTICA View Post
"D"...you should run for president....you lie, scam and don?t keep your promises.

Now that you have been called out by most for your transgressions...your only recourse is to deny, deny, deny and have your publicity machine try and do spin control.

Why don?t you just publicly apologize to everyone that you have hurt over the years.....sole their content, not paid or shaved their sales for you, bamboozled them for free shit and tried (several times, unsuccessfully) to hurt someone else's business. Most people would see that you have finally been humbled and they would also see that you?re not the arrogant prick you do so well at playing.

Now I am sorry to say but I will never be able to help sell your sites or find women for your sites and I will tell anyone who will listen to do the same and that?s because no matter what you do finally say I cant trust you. You?re just too much of a liability anymore.

It?s too bad your one of those folks that just can?t see the bigger picture and the long term of things??Nope, its only just me, me, me??that attitude sucks dude?. Don?t you know?..you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar ?.didn?t you know that ?D??
Who would have thought so much dirt would have come out way back on page 3?
SuzzyQ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote