View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 06:21 PM  
weekly
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whore monger View Post
are you shitting me??? you saw how hard it was for shoehorn to get 477.00 from that tightwad asshat dirty d, even after 30 pages of everyone here telling him he was in the wrong and screwing his affiliate rawdog like the rest of his whores. what do you think are the odds are of that penny pinchin weasel paying me the couple hundred k he haś burned me for over the last couple years??? he had me over a barrel and hosed me good. i doubt iĺl ever see but i may be able to force him to take down all my content which will cost him close to 300k a year and hurt his retention as crackwhoreconfessions was his second most popular site. we were friends when i first started shooting that content, the closest thing we had to a contract was the payout form that went to ccbill showing a 50/50 split on the sales. then about three years later when he started his nats billing he woke up one day and decided he wanted to be paid on the net and started screwing me out of half my coin. after he lost his ass on leahman brothers collapse 950k is what he told me it cost him. afterr that he decided it would be even more profitable to fuck me out of my content AND my coin. what a scumbag...but rest assured karma is gonna smote that dickwad another one just like the leahman brothers fiasco.
Dirt, this is a serious accusation. Do you have any response? There are two sides to every story. Inquiring minds need to know.
weekly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote