View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 11:05 PM  
BVF
Black Vagina Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianDivaGirlsWebDude View Post
Yes, I cater to people that are interested in Asian niche erotica, however there is a big difference between what I shoot, and what bottom dwellers like you and Dirty D shoot.
What you fail to realize that you are considered to be just as big of a piece of scum as I am to most people who aren't in this biz....If it makes you feel more jolly about yourself because you shoot "erotica", then it's whatever floats your boat....You're like a bottom feeding catfish that looks down on a bottom feeding crab.....We're both making our living in the muck....

Nobody is shooting girls smoking crack...Well at least I don't....so basically it's just another naked bitch....And if that's what's going to get me locked up along with MAX HARDCORE, then you're going to have your fat ass up in the jail getting plowed by Tyrone your damn self....

However, feel free to poke your nose upwards...you're just sniffing a different part of the same asshole.

edit.....And don't ever let me catch you in any hypocrisy in the future...

Black Pussy
Click On Mr Cosby..CCbill, 60/40, 136 FHG's....The Cos Loves Black Ghetto Pussy!!

Last edited by BVF; 12-21-2009 at 11:08 PM..
BVF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote