View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 10:31 PM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVF View Post
Bitches LIE all the time....I have had numerous girls want to shoot with me that are underage and they don't give a fuck because they need some new shoes that they can wear to the club, in which they get in with one of their friends ID....One time, a model that is of age brought one of her friends with her who was 17 years old and wanted me to shoot her because she gets her "finders fee".....I told her that I can't shoot her friend cause she is 17 and she says, "We won't tell anybody"......Fuck that shit.....

If he shot a five year old or a kid that doesn't know shit that's one thing....But a 17 year old dumbass girl who is willing to lie and use fake ID's is another.....
i'm sure it must be hard to catch the ones that lie. If the id looks like them, and they fill out all of the paper work I guess there is only so much you can do if she looks old enough as well. 17 is still CP though, at least in the US.

The allegations that were made in this thread were a stop further than a model using a fake ID and the content shooter not knowing. I think it was something to the effect that the content shooter knew she was under age, told her she just needed " an id " eluding to the fact he didn't care whos it was etc.... If that really happened I think you would agree that would be extremely bad and wreckless on the content shooters part, and a lot more than "some bitches just lie and use a fake id".

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote