View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 03:48 AM  
Angry Jew Cat - Banned for Life
(felis madjewicus)

Industry Role:
I don't think there's anything wrong with the layout of the site, but I do think it could use a little cleaning up. The amateur style design works in many cases, but I'm not so sure it will in this case. It's just my gut feeling.

In either event, take the professional route and have another design done for you, get someone to do some nice clean graphics and split test the two (or more) options to figure out for yourself exactly what converts better. Don't just let it sit as is without trying some different things out. Let the numbers be the deciding factor. Not people on the forum's opinions (nor your own for that matter)...

I'm not completely convinced you're selling the customers on the product as well as you could be either. Again, that's just my opinion. Might be worth talking to a good copy writer. Split test different sales copies too, and see what performs best. It may be a slow start, but you'll find what works best with a little time and in the long run it will pay off putting this little bit of research into play...

Last edited by Angry Jew Cat - Banned for Life; 12-19-2009 at 03:53 AM.. Reason: massive grammatical fail
Angry Jew Cat - Banned for Life is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote