View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 10:15 PM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Jew Cat View Post
Is this seriously the "never before done idea" that he was champing up? This has been fucking done before. What fucking rock have all you guys been hiding under that have been saying "this has never been done before"?

I gotta go try and remember what it was called and try to dig it up now, but I know for a fact that a content shooter that I've spoke to from this very forum had an identical product out oh, about 2 years ago. Mind you, it never really seemed to take off, I suspect because of the shitty fucking Verotel billing or whatever it was that he had setup. But it was done already. I should still have some links on some old ass sites if I can find the old files and scrape it up.

Go jump around in the Clickbank marketplace. There's probably as many as a couple DOZEN of these exact fucking products there right now.

I was actually getting to the point where I believed Sleazy was onto something unique with all you people's yapping. I was actually halfways expecting some sort of sleazy fnatasy story/video /pic mixture that tied the two into one ongoign fantasy building scenario the way everyone was going on about "something sleazy knows and does well" and whatnot...

Not taking away from the idea any, I'm sure it will convert for Sleazy, and I do give him props for going a different route than MOST here would, but a one of a kind, this certainly is not. For fuck sakes...

Everything has been done before to some degree. Almost impossible these days to come up with an 100% original idea.

A lot of people come up with the same ideas too. If 4 people had the same exect idea, 2 would never even try to do anything with it, 1 would try but not finish it or market it, and 1 might actually get it all put together and launch it.

well probably more like 100 people would think of it, 10 woud fuck around with it and 1 person would put it all together, execute it and launch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream View Post
Will76 just gave me to REALLY REALLY good ideas in icq that I'm working on implementing...

thank you Will76
no problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Jew Cat View Post
There's a lot of things that aren't said out loud...

It's ok when they slip once in a while though, most people completely overlook them anyways...
mental note made... thanks for the info

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue

Last edited by will76; 12-18-2009 at 10:20 PM..
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote