View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 10:02 PM  
Angry Jew Cat - Banned for Life
(felis madjewicus)

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream View Post
that is if you compare it to a standard PUA site - this isn't.... every one I've ever sceen is either heavy text based for some person telling you how to be cocky...

I've never scene a site focusing on flirting body language... not saying it doesn't exist... but I've never scene one.

so can you show me another site made for adult focusing on flirting body language?
http://www.bodylanguageproject.com/

the guy who shot the content of "angel button" and a few other sologirls put this project together a couple years back. i remember us chatting regularly for a while way back. can'tremember for the life of me what his name was now.

I will give it to you, it is admittedly mostly a text based deal though. I guess doing the exact same thign with video instead, is a little different. I know I've seen similiar setups more video focused on Clickbank.

That douchenozzle DatingGameExpert has made himself a DVD product that focuses on a svery similiar premise that he sells himself. (Yes I called you a douchenozzle you faggot, I hope you read this )

I'll give it to you one more time though Sleazy, you sure can hype a product, and havign doen it in video and gathered the backing of so many bigger adult webmasters already, you'll probably do well with it for yourself. Your success here will be in your Pr and promotion, not a "unique" idea.

Either wya, good luck with it man. better to see you take a stab at this idea than any other collection fo routes you could have gone with an "adult" audience.
Angry Jew Cat - Banned for Life is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote