View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 12:29 PM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagcam View Post
This post contains the recipe for success. If you don't do this, somebody else will and that site will blow your site away. It even could be two sites, one non adult one pecifically targetted at the myspace, youtube, social network crowds or teenagers and with an ADULT upsell to the grown up version. Will is right about the concept and how to market it and especially that you need funny to go viral, and Shap is right that a successful business shouldn't rely only on affiliates (who take a large proportion of your bottom line remember)
thanks, and thanks for the post you made about me a few pages earlier, made me stop and think.... and nice to get a little gut check every now and then.

And if anyone wants to luanch a new project and they are short on ideas or have an idea they need refining and tweaking hit me up for some consulting. I've got tons of ideas on the shelf, no time to get to must of them and some too big for me to do on my own.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue

Last edited by will76; 12-18-2009 at 12:30 PM..
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote