View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 11:31 AM  
kush
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream View Post
it's in google under many of the signals and has been for months now... plus I leaked it to a few people on facebook before I should have - not from the industry.....

been playing with webmaster tools on google a lot recently - amazed at just how well that's going on some terms to be honest....and i don't know much about SEO

thank you for testing it. I don't believe this kind of thing is an instant sale, looking at this thread a lot of people initially hated it and then slowly turned... it's a subtle slower sale that takes a little time to sink in.
Ah now there's some good info! I liked the potential from that early sales statement you made, just wanted to understand it.... now I do. And I do have dating sites projects planned very soon for mainstream, so perhaps we can get something going after all.

I like your new more humble learning approach. Keep it up.

And from a mainstream approach, offer more info as to what the surfer gets when they join. It's not very intuitive. I'm sure you've looked at how to pick up girls sites before for ideas... I'd go back to those!
kush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote