View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 11:17 AM  
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choker View Post
Ah the double standards thing again eh? If anyone makes wild claims about anything on this board you call them out, call them a lier and attack them until they can post proof. If they don't post proof you attack them so much they never post on this board again? How many guys have you ran off this board with your uncalled for attacks?

You can't post proof because you LIED. Your a fucking lier. Nobody here believes that you got a single sell on this shitty site before visa approval. Again why can't you prove this? You claim you made sales without visa approval for a site your trying to get affiliates to promote but can't prove your wild claims. This sounds like a scam to me.
are you running around your house in your undies singing 'liar liar pants on fire' now?

not posting sales stats. never have, never will.

call me any names you want. mind you I notice you haven't' addressed my questions about your business practices.....

Now read without the word dog.

Last edited by SleazyDream; 12-18-2009 at 11:18 AM..
SleazyDream is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote