View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 10:50 AM  
candyflip
Carpe Visio

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream View Post
i'm really getting tired of this vendetta you have against me. it's getting old.

I asked a legitimate question about your new dating site in another thread and you freaked and threatened me on icq. Sad part is I didn't even slam you or your site if you actually read what i said. The idea of someone questioning you just pushed you over the edge.

you've gone a huge tangent in this thread to make every attempt to destroy me. carry on, it's who you are.

it's sad and really says a lot about who you are as a person.

I hope you do well signing up one person to 5 different dating sites on your new program. It will probably work well for you and your affiliates. I'm going to be honest here there, I personally think it's a scam. Sure it's possible they buy at all 5 sites..... but I'm left asking this question to the surfers here. Have you ever PAID FOR 5 dating sites in ONE DAY? Think about that......cause at the end of the day it's about if they actually pay for the site. Now if people are actually paying for 5 sites then hey - what do I know. I've been proven wrong before. I just don't think it's sustainable and personally believe it's a scam that will eventually be figured out. If I ran a dating site I wouldn't want to be paying on a member if they at the SAME TIME were signed up to 5 other sites....only time will tell if your system is financially sustainable though as the sites collect data and run the numbers on what you're doing.

but in the mean time I'm sure it'll work well for you and your affiliates. It's not the kind of business i want to do though....but that's just me. Something about it just feels wrong...........

good luck with it.
It's obvious that you just don't get it.

Spend you some brain.
Email Me
candyflip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote