View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 01:14 PM  
GeXus
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by will76 View Post
What in the fuck are you are talking about??? Success is not judged on how high you rank on alexa? In all the years I have been doing this I thought it was on sales and profit. Silly me. To be honest I don't think any of my sites ranked higher than about 50,000 in alexa, but I think I am safe to assume I've made more money than you. I dont deal with tgp traffic much, my traffic converts more like 1:200 not 1 out of 20,000. Hits mean shit... I am also an affiliate and advertise several niches. I don't own 1 big site and send all my traffic there.

So I offer you a bunch of advice, granted you didn't ask for it, but your response is "lets see who is right, who ever can get a site to an alexa rank of 2,000 by June will win".

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I don't care to be right. I am trying to help you. There are SEVERAL things wrong with your concept, and even more things wrong with your execution. This idea has a chance if done right, but no chance the way you did it. But I guess that doesn't mean anything to you because you have a site with a higher alexa ranking than me.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you would come up with something good. Then I even gave you the benefit of the doubt that you would listen to feedback and try to improve it. Stupid me, now you have proved you are an idiot. If you really think yessignals will make you lots of money good luck trying and wasting your time.

I honestly had to read down a couple post before replying to make sure this thread wasn't a joke.

you might see all of this as me being a dick or whatever. The people telling you it looks great you will do well are the dicks...

That is what I thought originally too when i saw the mid 90's look. I even read down a bunch of replies to see if it was a joke but he appears to be serious with this.
Careful will, He is right. I did some recon and found that he has the following code to "gain traffic".

<meta name="Description" content="Body language gestures used by women for seductive courting explained by women to teach men how to pick up women." />
<meta name="Keywords" content="flirt, seduction, seduce, body language, flirting, how to pick up" />
<meta name="robots" content="index, follow" />
<meta name="revisit-after" content="1 days" />

The above code is known to overload servers due to the amount of traffic it brings in, be careful if you this... I'm not developer so I can decipher it, but maybe you know someone who can... Tricky stuff sleazy.. you sly dog you!