View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 12:29 PM  
Pleasurepays
BANNED - SUPPORTING TUBES

seriously.. if i come here saying i have something that's going to change the industry... uhm... your first words should be to me "jesus... you've been around this long and you think there is a new way for surfers to jack it???... you're a fucking dumbass... that said, lets hear your idea"

and then,... when i tell you my really stupid idea and then show you how horribly executed it is.. please don't be a spineless pussy and just say "looks good bro" - that won't do me any favors as i take my last few remaining dollars and pile them high in front of GFY and set them on fire. i would just appreciate it you said "hey, you're not all that bright, clearly have a learning disability, spell like a 7 year old ... lets talk about some more reasonable future goals that might be within your reach, that don't involve a whole lot of thinking, planning or decision making"

the majority of you fucking idiots on this forum are a bunch of pathetic pussies who have no opinion, until you decide what opinion will make you most popular. its a sad way to go through life. being fake. fake personalities. fake smiles. fake friends. fake friendships and fake business relationships.
Pleasurepays is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote