View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 12:01 PM  
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by will76 View Post
Seriously.... what is with all of you people who say " cool, good luck" "you will do well" .... WTF ?? do you really think that? Why even post anything. IF you really gave a shit about him in the least instead of falsely inflating his ego that this is a great idea and he should move forward why not be honest with him?

If you really think it will do well, then please state why... obviously I missed it.

Kind words aren't going to help him make sales. And 90% of you who say you will put up links wont even if you really thought it was as great idea.
actually, i'm not going to.

there's a lot in there designed to gain traffic that most don't understand. ;)

so basically, and lets put this on the line here will76.... if I fail you are right.

what is the highest you've been on alexa will? 2000?

so if i do anything over your top alexa ranking by say June, lets see you put your money where your mouth is and fly my advertising in your signature for a month saying you were wrong and yessignals is amazing.

If I can't do 2000 on alexa by june - i'll fly any banner you want for 3 months.

or is that too scarry for you?

Now read without the word dog.
SleazyDream is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote