View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 11:41 AM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choker View Post
I actually couldn't go to sleep last night thinking about this. I hate to see anyone fail at something they put their heart into. I have failed so many times on wild projects I thought was great but in reality they were dumb as fuck. Scott, drop your ego and listen to these people. All the bros you talked to when you were developing this did you a diservice by not telling you the truth about this idea. Scott scrap this project now, don't throw good money after bad man. I failed twice at trying to make paysites, but nobody knew cause I didn't tell anyone in case they did fail, which sure enough they did. Here you have incredibly smart paysite owners who have made millions over the years closing down shop, they know paysites front and back and they are failing. Do what you know works man. Make some legal tube sites, something that others are doing right now that's working. Please man

I failed just as big as you did at a off line business. I had this crazy idea to buy tons of cheap silver jewelry, rent out rooms in antique stores and sell it. Great idea as the antique stores would sell it for me, take 10% then I just restock the rooms. I can't tell you how many hours of labor me, my wife, and my daughters put into this. I think I invested close to 200k into this. Display cases, display things for rings necklaces etc I have so much shit in my garage from this it's not even funny. About 150k was invested into the jewelry itself. Well as soon as I had 3 rooms set up guess what happened? Economy went to shit. Right now as I post this my daughter is sorting the jewelry so we can knock out the valuable stones and take 150k of silver jewelry to a smelter where I'll be lucky to get 40k for the sliver itself after they melt it all.

As others have said prove me wrong man, I wished you could but in my opinion no matter how you skin this cat it's not gonna pur, ever. Scrap it now, cut your losses and go on with your life man.
I agree and have said as much to him... his response was that I was a troll that never made any money. When I would bet I've made more than him and sure I still do make more. Everything I posted to him, which was good advice went on deaf ears... there is no point arguing with him, this project doesn't have a chance as it is especially on a low budget. He really needs to shoot his own content to have a chance.

I've failed at several projects in the past. I value feedback and I learned the hard way to get lots of feedback before you start a project. I don't care who it is from if it makes sense. I don't know which bros told him that this site was great and he would do well... hard to imagine people really think that, perhaps they just don't want to make him sad by saying the truth and instead tell him what he wants to hear.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote