will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream View Post
wow - yesterday I was 12,500,000 on alexa

today i'm 7,891,989

things are looking up!!!!
lol I can take a site that I am the only one working on it and move it from a 12,500,000 alexa ranking to 1,500,000 just from me having the alexa tool bar installed on my browser.

This is why I don't think it is good to hype stuff, the expectations usually fall short. Especially when the design and photo cut outs look 90's ish.

I do wish you luck, don't mean to be insulting, just expected more. You might get some people here to sympothy promote, but I don't see this going over well with surfers. What are they signing up to see? more cut out girls ? just pictures? full length videos are all over the place for free and you want a surfer to join for some cut out pictures ? If they signing up for advice on how to pick up girls, 1. they don't know who you are so why would they want advice from you? 2. there is tons of blogs and other free info out there they can read up on.

If you want some more constructive criticism let me know I will look over it more.

Also, If I were you I would promote it myself with my own traffic and tweak things, make it convert better, before trying to get affiliates to a site.

I know you will likely take all of that the wrong way and see it as an attack, people never want to hear bad things about something they are excited about.... but it wasn't meant to be mean.

If i am missing something or not getting what the site is about, then it needs to be more clear. I looked over it for about 2 minutes, about 1 minute longer than most people will.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue

Last edited by will76; 12-17-2009 at 10:21 AM..
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote