View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 09:33 PM  
FabianC
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream View Post
funny how the only people who hate it are those afraid to post what their own businesses are LOL
I think we all agree the site needs some polishing ... But lets fast forward and say Scott drops $10-25k on a dope "2.0" design .. at the end of the day it's hard to swallow the $30/mo for "advice" and even more so for any type of videos as they can flap for free on 100's of tube sites.

Anyone who takes the time to read & wants to learn will just as easily spend time googling how to pick up girls or invest in eharmony or some shit like that where they'll pick up on wack chicks in their league.

I'm not slamming u Scott, just giving u shit to think about so that when the dust settles from the launch u have some constructive criticism to work off of. I'll be surprised if it does 50 "real" joins (not from webmasters testing their links, etc) over the next 6 months without working a better angle.

If you're as evil as you say u are you'll move ccbill to a secondary position and move away from the vanilla registration process (get creative with xsales by offering ur site free 4 life etc.). Throw in shit like geo-ip to entice the surfer with something that brings it home.

Keep it honest with ur people here and we'll help u out. Don't start busting lies with "oh man it's converting like crazy, wow people are making a killing, etc." cuz in the end it'll show and that'll be the end of that.
FabianC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote