View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 10:22 AM  
whore monger
Confirmed User

let me throw some gas on this fire. those of you that have made it to the costa rica bash probably met me, my name is phil or felipe here in costa rica but ive also gone by the name cracker jack or doctor sparky, as im the guy that filmed and edited all the crackwhoreconfession content that by the way that greedy faggot dirty motherfuckin d fucked me out of. he will never pay shoehorn as he is the cheapest fucker i have met in my entire fucking life! his program did 1.2 million last year yet he had to fuck me out of not just my money but my 6 year body of work. that fuck head sits in the "war room"and smokes weed every waking hour and refers to himself in the third person as if dirty is a god. what a fucking shit heel. oh he fucked me on electricity play as well. we started our arrangement i produce and edit my content and he handles the marketing on a 50/50 split...then four years in to our deal god...i mean dirty d wakes up and decides he wants to be paid on the net and starts fucking me out of 50% of my coin. then starts selling dvd of my content, then vod, id buy t shirts and fuck wad would sell em on the site and keep the cash, the list goes on . i have been living in costa rica for about 3 years full time and would fly home to tampa every 3 moths to film and edit content for the site, this started to really piss d of as i have a bunch of bird dogs lines up the ho's for me and would be in an out of tampa in a week or ten days....while the almighty fuckhole d would "work every day" i made 123k he made 10 times that, he could be in costa rica living the vida loca like me but couldn't made the big coin, his choice but he decided to hate on me for livin large down here, mind you i never missed an update. im looking for a good attorney to one get my content back btw i never signed a model release for electrictyplay or the crackwhore content so im sure i can at least force him to take down the content which will cost him 300k and his signature site. he really turned into a first class prick when he became diabetic about 3 years ago, please not he became diabetic cuz he is a human sloth that avoids any for of exercise like the plague, i've never seen that prick turn on the stove or oven in his house in the the years ive know him that would be about 7 years he took the fast food route and in led to type two diabetes. he was getting a bj from that dude in the theater not because he is into gay sex but because he is too fucking cheap to pay any one of the local whores 20 bucks that hang out there. when ever you good people here send him money to sponsor any type of event rest assured d NEVER spends a cent of his own money he puts the event together as cheaply as possible and pockets the difference but looks like a pimp instead of the cheapass wimp he really is! now as to his affiliate program he is so full of shit i was at his place 6 months ago and he had about 1500 affiliates not the 5000 he stated earlier inthe thread so god bless that asshole if he got 3500 more affiliates in the last six month when it took him 8 years to get the first 1500, of which only the top fifty or so really produce, he charges his affiliates 20% for processing that costs him 10% so he's been fucking his affiliates since day one or at least since he converted to nats.
1 never send traffic to this ahole
2 never send him coin to sponsor any type of event
3 avoid him like the plague
4 dont look for him in the dey rey "its too expensive those are the priciest hos in costa"
5 dont have sex with him NO ONE HE EVER SHOT WITH HAS BEEN TESTED EVER!
6 dont jack of near him in the playhouse or fantasy land
7 dont smoke weed with him hes the lamest bogart in the fuckin world
8 dont buy that pimp hand shit he will act like the man for three days at a convention
but thats not the real dirty d thats him showing his calculated pimp hand
9 dont listen to jennydahling as d's word come out of her mouth both on line and at shows
10 dont listen to shawn aka graphic dude.he still lives with his mom and never got any ass til he worked for dirty d so his heads too far up d's ass he's merely d's "puppet"
11 ask me any other questions you make have about this douchebag calling himself dirty d
12 send me the name of the best most high powered internet lawyer you know.

Last edited by whore monger; 12-09-2009 at 10:27 AM..
whore monger is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote