View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 06:06 PM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniDahling View Post

You missed my first post in this thread, go back a few pages and read it now. DD LOVES attention, and tbh, has gotten sales from this thread as well as new affiliates, so if anything he told me to help keep the thread alive if I wanted to.

Bull fucking shit... Spin101, make them think they are actually helping you and not hurting you, so they will stop, when in reality they are fucking you.

If, and its a HUGE if someone actually signed up to HIGR and did it because of this thread, first of all they are fucking stupid and probably don't have any traffic. But for every 1 person that did signup (if any did) there are 100s more that wont because of this thread. I am not saying that no one is signing up to his program, i am sure people are. Not everyone in the world reads GFY, but i to say he is making sales and new affiliates because of thread.... lol.

I don't know you, and I don't want to insult you, but please don't insult me and tell me that this thread is making him money. That is total crap. You should just back out of this thread and not get involved, you definitly can't help the situation or fix it, all you can do is piss people off and hurt yourself.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue

Last edited by will76; 12-08-2009 at 06:08 PM..
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote