View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 05:31 PM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nation-x View Post
No... you are right... I wouldn't steal from the affiliate either (on purpose). That said... Dirty D has been around for years and paid affiliates plenty of money... some of the shit that people are calling him in this thread is totally undue. Shoehorn has been an affiliate long enough to know that lots of programs don't allow it and Dirty D may not have noticed it right away or chosen to give him a warning without terminating him. It's kind of a common sense thing from my perspective... I don't bid on adwords like this because I KNOW that is generally not acceptable... especially if I am sending directly to the tour and not to a landing page.
thats bullshit. He found out what was happening, did not contact shoehorn, kept taking the traffic, and made sure that money wasn't sent.

If he was on the "up and up" he would have contacted shoehorn right away and said " yo wtf you doing, stop doing that bro... " How many "honest" companies would continue to take the traffic, make the money but not even bother to contact the affiliate to tell him to stop or to talk to him about it. Especially on something that he doen't say you can't do and most companies allow you to do.

It's bullshit, it is amazing to see some people rush in here to defend him with their blinder on.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote