View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 02:49 PM  
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Location: PlanetEarth MyBoardRank: GerbilMaster My-Penis-Size: extralarge MyWeapon: Computer
Quote:
Originally Posted by nation-x View Post
I back Dirty D on this one... anyone bidding on keywords that are type-in keywords (type it in the address bar and get the site) are stealing type-ins pure and simple.
if they type it in the address bar they would be at the site. google allows you to disallow bidding on trademark keywords. There are many many reasons why a site would WANT affiliates to bid on its own keywords, the most obvious being that they can sell the product better.

Quote:
Any affiliate with any experience knows that programs don't allow it... I have been an affiliate for years.
this has been brought up many times on gfy before, the majority of programs DO allow it, i don't know of ANY programs that dont have it in their tos that dont allow it. Feel free to remind us of any though.

p.s. i have also been an affiliate. As long as there have been affiliates on the net.

Quote:

It's not in our TOS but I have the right to terminate any affiliate at any time and am not obligated to pay for sales that weren't earned fairly.
i think thats more of a "gut feeling" than a lawfull argument pretty sure a judge would say " come again ? you had a contract he fulfilled the contract, pay the contract"