View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 12:43 AM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeBank_Adam View Post
So, without reading 20+ pages, I'm curious if Twisty's is ok with you buying a PPC on the exact term "twistys"? Maybe they are, but I don't see any terms at all on their website.

What review sites actually bid on other sites domain names? Not talking about organic search results... that would be SEO. I am talking about review sites that actually bid on other site's domains.

For example, if you type "naughtyalysha" into Google, we are number one, as would be expected. About 4 entries down is Rabbit's Reviews review of NaughtyAlysha.com. That is fine with us. They did not bid on that entry. However, if their link appeared above us as a paid link, I would have a problem with that.
Is Dennio.com/dno.html yours? I just did a google search for " naughtyalysha " and there was a paid listing above your top organic listing. If Dennio.com is not your site, wouldn't you rather that be an affiliate of yours instead of whoever that is..... You can't change the rules on google, why prevent your affiliates from protecting your ass when you wont even cover your own. An affiliate pays out of pocket to make sure you get that traffic and you bitch because you have to give him a percentage of the sale...

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote