View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 09:36 PM  
BVF
Black Vagina Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenigo View Post
Actually, it is my traffic if they go to Google and type in "ghetto thugs". They're typing that in because they're looking specifically for my site. It's traffic that I've already generated, and they're coming back... it's similar to a type-in, but the moronic surfer version. Do you think I need the assistance of affiliates to send me traffic for people searching "ghetto thugs", considering that I already own the #1 spot for that keyword?

Do you think affiliates bidding on the keyword "ghetto thugs" is doing me any sort of favor?

And lastly... do you think if you bid on the keyword of my brand, and sent that traffic to a competitor... that they'd actually be likely to buy from the competitor? No, because they're not looking for the competitor... AND they're not looking for "black men", they're looking for my site.

Additionally... if you owned my site, and you had the number one placement in Google, and some affiliate was sending you traffic from Google for the keyword you already ranked #1 on... that you'd be overjoyed and elated by the fact that they're sending that traffic to you?

I really hope not.
I never even heard of ghettothugs.com until a week ago....And A LOT of people could be typing in ghetto thugs and not be looking for your site...

Now if you had xenigosghettothugs.com , and people were typing THAT in, then you would have an argument.

It's the same as people typing in 'black vagina' with me assuming that they are looking for my site.....Now if they type in 'black vagina FINDER', then that's different.

Black Pussy
Click On Mr Cosby..CCbill, 60/40, 136 FHG's....The Cos Loves Black Ghetto Pussy!!
BVF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote