View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 09:14 PM  
xenigo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by will76 View Post
no program will allow this? what rock you crawled out from under? There has already been a lot more programs in this thread that say they allow this than ones that don't. Most do allow this.

I hope everyone takes notice of how you run your program and how you think. You read what happened here and you feel shoehorn (the affiliate) committed fraud, and Dirty D did nothing wrong.

What a stupid post you made.

ITS NOT YOUR TRAFFIC, IT'S GOOGLE'S TRAFFIC AND THEY SELL IT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN ASK GOOGLE NOT TO LIST YOUR SHIT ON THEIR SITE.

SO YOU THINK IT'S YOUR TRAFFIC. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SOMEONE ELSE BIDS ON "YOURTRAFFIC" AND SENDS IT TO YOUR COMPETITOR, IS IT YOUR TRAFFIC THEN???? WHAT DO YOU DO THEN YOU MAKE NOTHING!!!
Actually, it is my traffic if they go to Google and type in "ghetto thugs". They're typing that in because they're looking specifically for my site. It's traffic that I've already generated, and they're coming back... it's similar to a type-in, but the moronic surfer version. Do you think I need the assistance of affiliates to send me traffic for people searching "ghetto thugs", considering that I already own the #1 spot for that keyword?

Do you think affiliates bidding on the keyword "ghetto thugs" is doing me any sort of favor?

And lastly... do you think if you bid on the keyword of my brand, and sent that traffic to a competitor... that they'd actually be likely to buy from the competitor? No, because they're not looking for the competitor... AND they're not looking for "black men", they're looking for my site.

Additionally... if you owned my site, and you had the number one placement in Google, and some affiliate was sending you traffic from Google for the keyword you already ranked #1 on... that you'd be overjoyed and elated by the fact that they're sending that traffic to you?

I really hope not.

Last edited by xenigo; 12-06-2009 at 09:15 PM..
xenigo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote