View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 11:00 PM  
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty D View Post
Serious Question then.

Are you allowed to purchase Playboy from google and get paid to send it to playboy.com ?

We all know that BlockBuster doesn't need you to help buy their domain keyword.
Guess what, we don't allow it either.

Where is the list of Adult Programs with paysites that are lining up to pay Shoehorn to get PPC traffic from the EXACT SPELLING of their own DOMAIN name?

Haven't seen one paysite owner asking to be promoted in this way.
All I see is examples of companies that forbid it.
I went to look at the Playboy TOS to check it out. Granted, I am not really in the mood to do in depth investigation, but they at least say:

Quote:
v.�������� Under no circumstances shall you use or attempt to use any domain names which are or could be confusingly similar to the domain names registered and/or used by us, our licensors and/or affiliates. For purposes of clarification and not limitation, you may not use domain names which are identical or sound, appear or differ slightly from any of the domain names which host the Playboy Webmaster Sites. Your breach of this Section 4(b)(v), as determined by us, shall constitute grounds for our immediate termination of this Agreement without notice and forfeiture of any commission owed, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to us under this Agreement or at law.
You know how I feel about you, but I have to say, after looking at your TOS, as long as it doesn't say you can't . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varius View Post
Actually Jesus is Warren's backup driver
What do you mean ? You know it is fact.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote