View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 07:18 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoy View Post
That is a pretty ignorant thing to say. The most profitable keywords are exact site names, do you think review sites are making their bank off stupid generic shitty converting key terms? Someone typing in "crackwhore confessions" is more then likely a BUYER, therefore running an ad for any relevant site is a great idea. "crackwhore sex", will have MUCH more traffic, but it will convert like shit and is a much better idea to try and obtain organically, for free. PPC for terms so shitty will almost guarantee you lose money. You really don't have any PPC experience huh?
No, thank God I've always had my own traffic. But if YOU think the keyword "crackwhore confessions" will convert better for a site that isn't CrackwhoreConfessions.com vs. finding a keyword that would convert better for another site (which is what I really said)...in other words I believe that "crackwhore sex" would ABSOLUTELY convert better than "crackwhore confessions" for BVF's site. But what do I know? In my ignorance of how to move traffic and target keywords.

Of course the term "crackwhore confessions" is going to be the absolute BEST term for the website CrackwhoreConfessions.Com THAT is the whole point from Dirty D's side. He already has the top spot for that. I'm not sure you are following what I'm saying before using words like "ignorant"