View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 07:03 PM  
Angry Jew Cat - Banned for Life
(felis madjewicus)

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty D View Post
I will type this slow for the ones that don't read so fast.
Cheaters don't get paid.

Today, I shut down a "chat" affiliate that was carding.

Waiting for the next whiny post about it not being in the TOS so he should get paid.

For Shady Shoehorn:
After lying about traffic sources, claiming traffic was from exits and such.
Then saying it was PPC but NOT the domain name
Turns out 3 PPC bids out of 27 are indeed the domain name and the only sales.
Shoehorn is still welcome to make $100pps on the remaining 24 PPC terms.

Jesus fuck, are you seriously this uneducated in your own field of business?

You keep on going back to the fraud/cheating defense. There is no fraud here, no cheating. Again nice and slow for you DD, because you can't seem to get the simple fact through your head. NO FRAUD OR CHEATING HAS OCCURRED HERE. The only fraud taking place is your denial of payment.

Reread the above paragraph nice and slow and try and let that settle in. Just because you disagree with it, does not make it fraudulent or grounds for denial of payment.

Now, you are completely in the right to change your ToS at any time, notify your affiliates, and instate your rule regarding PPC and TM keyword bidding. It will never happen again, but you still pay the guy! He has done nothing wrong or fraudulent aside from opening your eyes to something you overlooked in your ignorance.

You clearly have little knowledge or experience in the PPC field. At least outside maybe promoting your own shit. hell, I'm way down at the bottom of the PPC amateur pile and even I recognize that what is and isn't allowed regarding PPC promotion needs to be outlined in the terms...

This is like making no mention whatsoever regarding mailing in your ToS, the terminating some doing email promotion and screaming fraud. Even if they were mailing in compliance. They have done nothing wrong. You overlooked mentioning a legitimate means of driving sales which you disagreed with, and that is YOUR PROBLEM. Not that of the person who was payign to send you traffic.

PAY UP...
Angry Jew Cat - Banned for Life is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote