View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 12:48 PM  
Shoehorn!
Die With Your Boots On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
So you read what Will wrote and think that was "postive" WTF!?!?!?!

What was so "positive" there? And where was the "Topic at hand"? That was just a guy being an asshole for no reason. And you are wrong about my intentions to post stuff to "hit a nerve" I post stuff according to my own experience and what I think. Not to start a fight with a bunch of guys who LIVE to fight on GFY. I actually come here to try and do business too. And make no mistake about it...I know you have a chorus of folks on here saying over and over that this is bad business for Dirty D. Well, it's bad business for you too Shoehorn. This is lose/lose. None of this is professional. Both you and Dirty D are acting out of anger. And yes, it's entertaining everybody. But at the end of the day it's not going to make a dollar for you.

I suggest once again that you go back to private talks with Dirty D. Don't know if it will make much difference. This shit has probably gone too far for him to want to do anything but get payback for any percieved damage to his reputation. But there is always a chance you guys could talk like men and work it out.
I've wanted to work this out since before I made this post. I am still willing to work this out, I have said that several times. I have made it clear that all I want is the money that I am owed.